What is Ultra(™)?
Get to know the newest member of the Attain family!
Lutronic Ultra is a fast, virtually painless with little-to-no downtime laser that resurfaces the skin, giving it a brighter tone and improved texture. But that is not all this laser does! With today’s stressors, thinning hair has been a pervasive issue for both men and women, let us increase your hair and scalp health with Ultra(™). Click here to Learn More about this unique laser!
Treatments can be customized for your particular needs and schedule. Ultra(™) can be used anywhere on the body.
Benefits of Ultra?
Ultra can treat mild to moderate :
- Age spots
- Sun spots
- Pigmented lesions
- Actinic Keratosis (precancerous- lesions)
And restores thinning hair.
We recommend at least 3 sessions for optimal results! Packages are available.
Skin Resurfacing to Rebuild Glowing, Healthy Skin
The skin is the body’s largest organ, and Ultra is the optimal solution to maintaining it! Lutronic ULTRA™ is a comfortable, individualized laser treatment for all skin types. It rebuilds glowing, healthy skin with very low downtime and immediate results on pigment, sun damage, tone and texture.
Breakthrough Therapy to Restore thinning Hair
Ultra™ is a key component of the new KeraLase treatment! Comfortable LaseMD Laser treatment complements KeraFactor Topical Growth Factors. The laser creates tiny “microchannels” in the scalp, which increases the absorption of compounds. The KeraFactor™ serum has proprietary biomimetic growth factors and proteins which provide a new, multifaceted topical formulation for increased hair and scalp health.
What is Keralase in office therapy?
Your skin is naturally designed to keep things out. Your doctor will first use the Lutronic LaseMD to optimize the absorption properties of nanoliposomes.
After the scalp is pre-conditioned with the LaseMD laser, KeraFactor serum is topically applied to promote stronger, thicker hair in both men and women.
What is KeraFactor topical serum?
- Is a proprietary formulation, only available through your provider
- Target known deficiencies and problems which can cause poor scalp health
- Contains five bio-identical growth factors and two skin proteins, each:
- Chosen to improve thinning hair
- Developed in high concentrations not available from other sources
- Delivered in a nanoliposome carrier for increased absorption
How long does Keralase take?
- Comfortable (no injections) and fast (less than 10 minutes)
- No downtime- immediately return to normal activities
- Three month treatment program is typical (ask your provider for options)
- Hair improvement continues over the following 12-18 months
What to expect from Lutronic Ultra?
- Your provider may apply numbing cream prior to your treatment.
- Patients describe the Ultra sensation as warm and tingling, which may vary.
- Immediately following the treatment, you will notice some redness, which will lessen over the next day or so.
- The following five-six days, your skin will have a dry, sand-paper like texture. This is normal and resolves as your skin exfoliates, revealing fresher, clearer skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any downtime?
You will experience mild redness following your treatment, and you will be able to resume normal activities immediately. Makeup may be applied based upon direction from your treatment provider. In most cases, full healing may take 5-7 days.
How does it feel?
Discomfort during Ultra treatments is variable. Most patients describe the sensation as a “mild to moderate” discomfort and can tolerate the treatment without any topical anesthetic. Your provider may elect to apply a topical numbing cream to minimize discomfort.
How long does treatment take?
Treatments range from 5-20 minutes depending upon the area being treated. Some Ultra treatments are so quick that the patients refer to it as the lunchtime facial!
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your expectations, you may see results after a single treatment while other skin conditions could require several visits. Discuss your expectations with your provider.
Is Ultra safe for all skin types?
Yes! Anyone can benefit from Ultra’s Cutting- edge technology.