IPL Laser Photofacial
Includes: deep cleanse of skin with pore opening aromatic steam and extractions followed by full face IPL targeting any skincare concern(s).
What is a Laser Photofacial?
A Laser Photofacial is an FDA approved, non-invasive treatment that utilizes IPL or intense pulse light technology to minimize and reverse the signs of aging and treat a wide array of skin conditions such as: Hyperpigmentation, including sun damage and age spots, vascular lesions, including broken capillaries and rosacea, as well as acne. The heat causes micro-trauma to the dermis layer of the skin which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin reducing fine lines and wrinkles, toning and tightening the skin for a more youthful appearance.
IPL is unique in that it treats skin damage at the dermis layer without damaging the skin’s surface, so there is no down time. Treatment areas include the face, neck, chest, back, legs arms and hands.
Treatment for: hyperpigmentation, acne, scars, vascular lesions.
What are the benefits?
- No down time
- Fast and painless
- Immediate and long-term results
- Results in complete skin rejuvenation including (depending on treatment):
- Fine lines
- Pore size reduction
- Skin firming
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Reduces or eliminates hyperpigmentation due to sun damage or freckles
- Treats vascular lesions including broken capillaries, blood
- Reduces the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.)
*Only Available at Charleston Location